The hair style I chose was asymmetrical but I call it the “Meagan Good Short Hairstyle”. It is a very popular hairstyle that can be easily done.
To achieve this look you have to do as follows:
- Shampoo and condition hair with aveda dry remedy.
- Mold hair with phomollient.
- Flat wrap hair until it is completely dry.
- Cut hair at a 45 degree angle and leave one side an inch and a half longer than the other.
- Add tracks to the longer side to create volume.
- Razor extensions to avoid a blunt angle. (The cut will have a more natural finish and blend).
- Style hair and add a glossy finish of choice.
Blog post by Aveda Institute South Florida student: Nandi Dennis