The Future of Beauty School Education
“We can lay in bed and watch the videos!”
“It’s a teacher to go!”
“We are able to really take control of our education”
– AI South students on what they thought about the integration of a digital curriculum
At AVEDA Institutes, we encourage innovation, sustainability and empowered decision-making through our education program. As a result, we have integrated an online curriculum that provides an interactive learning experience while promoting ecological goals. Each student receives a learning kit upon admission which includes tools that will aid in successfully completing their courses. Included in the kit is an iPad, which offers students a wealth of education at their fingertips.
The iPad includes:
- Full 24/7 access anywhere-anytime
- iAnnotate to make notes and highlight
- Detailed technical training
- 15 haircuts based on classic shapes
- Step by step view and review
- Emphasis on body position to promote wellness throughout career
- Scissor handling and texturizing
- Foundations for future learning
- Digital textbooks
Recent studies conducted by Britain’s Open University have found that e-learning consumes 90% less energy than traditional courses and the amount of CO2 emissions (per student) is also reduced by up to 85%. Not only is e-Learning energy efficient, but it also contributes to efficiency within the students themselves. The Research Institute of America conducted a recent study that proved e-Learning has the power to increase information retention rates by up to 60%.
With AVEDA institutes online education, the students have the opportunity to manage their education while enjoying the convenience of having all the tools needed to succeed in the palms of their hands.
Click here to watch our new Aveda Institutes South Admissions video